How Does Firestick Work (Beginners Guide)
If you are considering buying an Amazon Fire TV Stick, but you are not sure what to do with it? In this guide, we will explain to you each and everything you need to know about Amazon’s Fire TV stick.
What Is An Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV is a plug-in box that allows you to stream movies, tv shows, and apps to use on your TV. As days are gone, Amazon has released the Amazon Fire TV Stick, as the name says, it’s a plug-in stick.
Also refer: Firestick Tips blog to know more tips and tricks while using Amazon Firestick.
Amazon Firesstick Uses:
- You can enjoy watching Netflix, Amazon Prime, and other streaming services.
- Use voice search from the TV.
- You can watch YouTube and connect games on your TV.
- Share photos to your TV screen to view it as big.
How to set up your Firestick:
You need to check these things before setting up your Amazon Firestick:
- Check whether the device is compatible with your TV or not.
- Wireless internet connection.
- Amazon account, it’s not necessary to be a Prime account holder to use your Amazon Firestick.
- Plug your Firestick directly into the HDMI port of your TV(backside), or you can use an HDMI extender if it is hard to connect.
- While turning on your TV, set the channel in which your stick is plugged(HDMI 1, HDMI2, or HDMI3). You can see a loading screen with the “Firestick Logo,”
- Now your remote automatically gets paired with your stick. If your remote doesn’t pair automatically, press and hold down the Home Button for 10 seconds, it moves into discovery mode, and then the pairing process begins.
- Now, follow the instruction onscreen to connect your Firestick to your Wi-Fi.
- Register your device with Wi-Fi and finish the process.
- That’s it! Your Firestick is now to ready to go and stream unlimited movies and tv shows.
Frequently Asked Questions – Amazon Firestick
1. Does Amazon Firestick have Bluetooth: Yes, the Firestick has Bluetooth, and you can pair your accessories with your Firestick.
2. What can I do with Amazon Firestick: You can stream movies and tv shows from OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime. You can ask stuff to Alexa, listen to music, mirror your phone’s screen.
3. What channels available with Amazon firestick: You can watch 100+ channels for free and enjoy your day.
I hope this article will make your firestick experience better and if you are facing any issues while using it. Let us know in the comment section below. We will try to figure it out and help you ASAP.