Nintendo 2ds emulator for android – Install and setup
Are you fond of games and especially want to play 2DS games without Nintendo 2DS???… then you will need an Emulator. A wide range of Emulators is available for all sort of devices. Here we will see how to get a Nintendo 2DS emulator for Android and how to install it.
Let’s see a little brief about 2DS emulator. If you already know about this, you can skip this part.
What is Nintendo 2DS emulator?
The term emulator defines a hardware device or a software program that helps one device(host) to imitate the function of another device(guest). To be more clear, an emulator is an application that allows you to run program or games that are not supported buy by your PC/Android device. By using an emulator, you can play Nintendo 2DS games on your Android device.
These emulators actually convert any program builds from one OS to another. As we said above, there are a lot of emulators available. For instance, if you want to play GameBoy games on your Android phone, then you need a GameBoy emulator, which will help you to run those game ROMs on your phone. Similarly to play Nintendo 2DS we need Nintendo 2DS Emulator.
How to get Nintendo 2DS Emulator on Android
HappyChick is the best choice for 2DS Emulator. This is considered to be the best because it is a complete package which will serve all the essential requirements. It is actually not an emulator but has multiple emulators incorporated in it. And hence you will not have to search for different emulators for each and every game you want to play.
- To get the 2DS Emulator and install it in your Android Phone, First, Go to the settings.
- Now, Go to the Security section. There will be an Unknown Source option. Enabling it will allow you to install applications and games that are not present in your Android PlayStore.
- Go to the home tab and open the Internet Browser and enter this Url: www.happychick.hk
- Once you visit this site, a page will appear, in which all the features of this emulator will be mentioned. You can find the download option at the bottom of the page.
- By clicking on the download button, the emulator will start to download. While downloading a pop-up may appear saying that this file might harm your phone, just ignore that.
- Once the download is complete, open the apk file and install it on your Android device.
- After installation open the app and a Chinese screen will appear with two options, Agree or Disagree. Select the Agree option and the app will open.
- Once all the setup is done, you are inside the app now. All you need to do is search for the 2DS game you are looking for. The search result will show the list of games along with game type and language of that game.
- Find the game from the list and select it. It will redirect to a page, where you will see a page with a download button. Select it to the download the game.
- you can see two files are being downloaded. It is because HappyChick is downloading the game with the 2DS emulator that is essential to run the game on your Android phone.
- After downloading both the files, go to the HappyChick app >> Play section. Inside that the downloaded game will appear.
Also, read about Best Pokevision Alternatives and Mouse Toggle Setup
That all about the Installation and setup of Nintendo 2DS Emulator. The above-mentioned method works without any requirement to root your Android phone. The best thing about HappyChick is that there is no need to download any emulator separately. Just follow the above-mentioned steps for every game you download. Enjoy your game.